Guide to Fleet Management TURKEY 2014 - ENGLISH - Digital version
Guide to Fleet Management TURKEY 2014
ENGLISH - Digital Version
- Profile: Between East and West, the religious and political differences, and the ambitions of Turkey to become part of the European Union. A look at the country’s history and heritage.
- Background: The Turks who protested in May 2013 are a minority in the country. Istanbul isn’t Turkey, and Turkey isn’t Istanbul – but where is the country headed?
- Political Structure: From Atatürk’s liberal notion of Kemalism to the AK Party’s pro-islamist reforms, Turkey’s political structure is changing – for better or for worse?
- Economy: Turkey is predicted to become the world’s 10th largest economy by 2050. At 9% growth, Turkey can be considered as Europe’s China.
Fleet and Automotive Landscape
- Automotive & Fleet Data: The automotive market in Turkey is a market set to grow, with demand for light vehicles estimated beyond 1 million after 2016. And the fleet market will follow the trend.
- Finance & Suppliers: How to finance a corporate fleet - our guide discusses solutions and provides concrete examples from the business world.
- Tax & Legislation: Knowledge of Turkey’s tax system and other regulations is essential to manage a corporate fleet.
- Trends & Forecasts: A review of future challenges from the perspective of past European experience and present Turkish reality.
- Case Studies: Companies already operating in-country share their experiences, to help you better understand the Turkish fleet market.