Guide to Fleet Management BRAZIL 2013 - ENGLISH - Print version
Guide to Fleet Management BRAZIL 2013
ENGLISH - Print Version
Also available in Portuguese
In the Guide to Fleet Management BRAZIL 2013 you will find insights on the country, fleet and automotive landscapes:
- Background: Brazil has experienced an impressive, sustained spurt of growth. It is now the sixth largest economy in the world, as well as the largest in South America.
- Profile: Brazil is the B in the famous BRIC acronym. Overview of the main features of this huge country and its emerging economy.
- Political Structure: Brazil's federal model generates the political stability necessary to manage both economic growth and the social change that accompanies it.
- Economy: Brazil has a bright future, but there will be problems. An inventory of the country's strengths and weaknesses.
- Automotive & Fleet Data:The automotive market is key to Brazil's economy, at all levels: manufacturing, oil production, consumer behaviour…
- Finance & Supplier: How to finance a corporate fleet - our guide discusses solutions and provides concrete examples from the business world.
- Taxation & Legislation: Knowledge of Brazil's tax system and other regulations is essential to manage a corporate fleet.
- Trends & Forecast: A review of future challenges from the perspective of past European experience and present Brazilian reality.
- Case Studies:Companies already operating in-country share their experiences, to help you better understand the Brazilian market.
- Poids 0.182